Darryl Daniels, IFBB Pro
In 1985, Darryl chose the fitness industry as a full time career.
He worked as a sales consultant for Gold’s Gym in San Bernardino, CA and rapidly became a personal trainer and nutrition consultant while managing overall operations.
During these initial years the fitness industry was going through major changes and becoming mainstream.
Darryl was mentored by some of the most innovative individuals in the industry and had the opportunity to work hand in hand with them.
In 1986 he became the managing partner of a Gold’s Gym location in Lake Arrowhead, CA. During this time Darryl continued to build relationships in the industry and also use this platform to nurture his love for bodybuilding and competing.
Darryl had the opportunity to work as a national sales representative for SporTelesis Inc. This was one of the 1st of its kind software based nutrition and training management systems.
During this period Darryl provided fitness and nutrition seminars across the Southwestern United States and helped pioneer the "in-club personal training concept" you see in most gyms today.
As a Certified Master Personal Trainer, Darryl has worked with professional athletes, many individuals in the entertainment industry, as well as thousands of people from all walks of life.
In 1995 Darryl worked with LA Fitness to establish clubs in Phoenix, Arizona where he resides with his wife Heather Nikki Daniels today.
In 1998 Darryl and Heather founded Beyond Bodyz Personal Training and Beyond Bodyz Nutrition. In 1998 to present.
- APFA – Personal Trainer Certification (2002)
- AUNLP – Certified Life Coach.
- ASFA - Master Personal Trainer Certification
- Over 3 1/2 decades of service in the health and fitness industry. Over 40,000 hours of hands-on personal training and nutrition coaching.
- Current Studies - Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification.
- 1st Bodybuilding Competition 1986.
- Current Status -IFBB Pro. (Masters Classic Physique Division)
Heather Nikki Daniels